We’ve had to update our book donation policy:
The WME Library is eternally grateful for all the donations we have received thus far. Without your thoughtful contributions, we wouldn’t be able to offer all that we can. With that said, we have now reached the point where we need to be particular in what donations we can now accept.
The WME Library makes every effort to use all donations but not everything donated can be put out. Some items may be resold at a book sale or donated to other worthy causes. All proceeds from any sales are used to purchase new materials for the library.
- Books in good condition – hardcover or paperback, fiction or non-fiction, adult, young adult or children’s
- Books published in the last 5 years
- Recent best sellers
- Classic titles in excellent condition
- Audio cassettes, compact discs, videos, or DVDs in working condition
- Any regional history materials
All donations are tax deductible. A receipt is available upon request, but please note that the library staff cannot assess the value of your gift. Donations can only be accepted during library hours
Thank you for your gift to the WME library!
The WME Library always accepts monetary donations or gift cards to bookstores.
~Sorry Encyclopedias cannot be accepted~