Last week, we began an online crowd funding effort through the Fundly site. Please follow this link: The Little Library That Could
Nearly a year after opening our doors, we’ve grown. We now have over 3,000 book titles and media available to our patrons. Eighty families are signed up with our Little Library That Could. We offer public access to computers, free Wi-Fi, free workshops such as yoga, summer reading programs, story times, and family movie and craft events. Much of what we offer is available to everyone in our communities, regardless of membership. (Membership is only $5 for your entire family, good for one year).
We really do love our communities and wish to better serve them. The WME Community Library has great plans for the future: Mentoring programs, after school homework help, computer literacy, internet courses, free workshops from more yoga to genealogy, and more.
We want to help our communities thrive.
What can you do to help?
- Donate to our online fundraiser. No amount is too small.
- Donate new books (books that have come out in the last five years) and classic titles for all age groups.
- Attend our fundraisers.
- Share our online fundraiser, other events, and library hours on social media.
- Volunteer. Please. We need volunteers and love them for sharing their time and resources.
- Summer Reading Program begins Tuesday, May 31st
- Culvers Fundraiser: eat at Culvers June 28th from 5-7pm and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the library
- Paint with Stang Arts fundraiser Sept. 18th
- Monster Dash 5k for the library on October 22nd
- November 17 is Family Read Night